Mobile design is a constant struggle for simplicity. With so little screen space, it can be very challenging to pack the necessary functionality into the design while still keeping it streamlined and intuitive. In order for your users to get the most out of the application, you sometimes have to plant subtle clues or even build a feature walkthrough to show how things work. Check out my tutorial on Mobile Tuts+ that will show you examples of how to go about it.
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Understanding 'User Needs' a Mobile Social Network can satisfy
- Carnival of the Mobilists #253
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…