- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Carnival of the Mobilists #253
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- The case FOR Mobile Video Calling
- User Acceptance is the biggest challenge for Location Based Services (LBS)
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Love the innovative method Twitter uses to show Ads
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: Twitter
I’m glad they’re not showing ads on the right panel. I bet this is targeted based on user’s tweets and follows. Very original.
Image by Matt Hamm via Flickr When I came across Twitter about an year back, I was bewildered. So I can put 140 characters on a web site to tell the world what I am doing at the moment… Who … Continue reading →
I had mentioned in a previous post about how Twitter’s popularity is spawning support systems around it. With the mind-boggling number of Tools out there and more being launched everyday, I decided to list some essential tools which would really … Continue reading →
Popularity of twitter is spawning support systems around it, latest in the line being short URLs. We’re all familiar with TinyURL, but with only 140 character to work with there’s a need to shorten it as much as you can. … Continue reading →
When I first came across Twitter, I couldn’t understand it. So I can put 140 characters on a web site to tell the world what I am doing at the moment… Who cares? And why would I want to know … Continue reading →