- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- 8 Design Tips for Educating App Users
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- Understanding 'User Needs' a Mobile Social Network can satisfy
- Has Social Media changed the rules of the game
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: requirements gathering
Product Managers often turn to gathering requirements about their product by talking to the customers, asking them what their requirements are. Talking to internal stakeholders like sales, marketing etc and drawing up a list of features. Sounds like a great … Continue reading