- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- Understanding 'User Needs' a Mobile Social Network can satisfy
- How would you describe your user experience design philosophy in one sentence?
- Easy is good but it is not enough
- Why We Tweet - What value does Twitter bring on personal and business front
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: Palm
Google’s core competency is engineering, not UX, and it showed through in its mastery of the implementation of features with iPhone always trying to catch up like with multi-tasking and copy/paste. However, Android UI looks plain vanilla compared to the … Continue reading