- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Japan Case Study: Mobile 2.0 and the Next Generation of Mobile Applications
- How would you describe your user experience design philosophy in one sentence?
- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- Email 2.0: Google Wave solves the “See comments inline” problem
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: mobile social networking
Mobile phone enables real-time feedback from the users and enables him to live in the moment. When you are surfing the Web with a stationary PC at home, you are either accessing information about some past events, or some real-time … Continue reading →
Image via Wikipedia Another one in the “What I want…” series. I’m focusing on ‘Local Search on mobile’ and not ‘Search on mobile’ because people searching from their mobiles will usually be doing so on the go and hence would … Continue reading →
In a previous post Social Networking and the Mobile Phone, I had discussed how mobile can extend the reach of a social network and open up new ways of socializing. I have gone through a couple of mobile social networks … Continue reading →