- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Carnival of the Mobilists #253
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- The case FOR Mobile Video Calling
- User Acceptance is the biggest challenge for Location Based Services (LBS)
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Love the innovative method Twitter uses to show Ads
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: Facebook
There are quite a few rumors flying around about Facebook and HTC teaming up to build a new “social” smartphone named “Buffy” with Facebook services deeply integrated in a modified version of Android. Facebook has declined to comment on the … Continue reading →
For over a decade, Google has became synonymous with Search. Webmasters swore by Google page rankings because most of their traffic comes from Google. However, there has been a paradigm shift after Facebook introduced their Open Graph in April 2010 which attempts to … Continue reading →
There was news in Techcrunch that Facebook is building it’s own phone with a quick denial by Facebook saying they are not building their own phone but are working on tighter integration with phone platforms like Android, Symbian etc. I … Continue reading →
Flickr had been the leading Photo sharing site for quite a while but off late it’s been trumped by Facebook. Flickr adds about 3 million photos every day as opposed to Facebook which adds around 30 million photos every day. … Continue reading →
With international favorites like Facebook, Orkut (yes, it’s back) and MySpace gaining traction in Indian markets, it’ll be really difficult for the “me too” websites with a “follow the leader” mentality to hold out in this space. In a product … Continue reading →