Mobile design is a constant struggle for simplicity. With so little screen space, it can be very challenging to pack the necessary functionality into the design while still keeping it streamlined and intuitive. In order for your users to get the most out of the application, you sometimes have to plant subtle clues or even build a feature walkthrough to show how things work. Check out my tutorial on Mobile Tuts+ that will show you examples of how to go about it.
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Carnival of the Mobilists #253
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- The case FOR Mobile Video Calling
- User Acceptance is the biggest challenge for Location Based Services (LBS)
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Love the innovative method Twitter uses to show Ads
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…