- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- In the mobile world, it is all about the user experience
- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- Weathermob: Express how you feel about the Weather [App Review]
- Going beyond Usability: The need to design for Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- How would you describe your user experience design philosophy in one sentence?
- What does Smartphone mean to you?
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Category Archives: User Experience
Pulse is a news reader that aggregates feeds from various sources using RSS and presents them in a good looking interface. I’ve been using RSS Readers for a while and at a first glance Pulse seemed like a great leg … Continue reading
There’s a big debate out there on this topic but there’s no silver bullet. Mobile web and native apps offer different benefits and serve different audiences. You need to look at what experience your app needs to deliver? What you … Continue reading
Google’s core competency is engineering, not UX, and it showed through in its mastery of the implementation of features with iPhone always trying to catch up like with multi-tasking and copy/paste. However, Android UI looks plain vanilla compared to the … Continue reading
I chanced upon this great presentation by Priya Prakash, Creative Director for Consumer Experience at Nokia. She talks about one of the toughest topics facing designers: how to strike a balance between the commercial imperative of revenue generation techniques and … Continue reading
Value for money is a perception, or to put it more simply, a feeling. It is the state of mind that a customer has. The old method of “more features – more value” is not relevant anymore. As per a … Continue reading
Netbooks are set to revolutionize the mega-trend “Cloud computing” sweeping the technology landscape. Based on some findings released by ThinkFree based on a survey they conducted, Netbooks are mainly being used for for business, entertainment and communication. Another survey noted … Continue reading