- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Carnival of the Mobilists #253
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- The case FOR Mobile Video Calling
- User Acceptance is the biggest challenge for Location Based Services (LBS)
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Love the innovative method Twitter uses to show Ads
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Category Archives: User Experience
Nowadays, content must be developed to be viewed and interacted with across a range of screen sizes, from smartphones to the widest flat-screens. With devices becoming increasingly abundant in our daily lives, people are shifting from device to device, and … Continue reading
The user experience is how a user perceives or responds to using a product or service. At a high level, an excellent user experience is one that is: Valuable Clearly articulates the value proposition and the purpose of the product … Continue reading
Mobile design is a constant struggle for simplicity. With so little screen space, it can be very challenging to pack the necessary functionality into the design while still keeping it streamlined and intuitive. In order for your users to get … Continue reading
Nokia’s design team led by Marko Ahtisaari has been working to simplify navigation model and provide users with a more easily glanceable device. Their solution, let the user access the last 3 recent apps by swiping right. I disagree with … Continue reading
Recent developments around near field communication (NFC) have the blogoshpere buzzing. The top three mobile platforms, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone 7 are rumored to be preparing to support NFC. According to a recent study, one third of iPhone users … Continue reading