- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Carnival of the Mobilists #253
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- The case FOR Mobile Video Calling
- User Acceptance is the biggest challenge for Location Based Services (LBS)
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Love the innovative method Twitter uses to show Ads
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Category Archives: Mobile
I grew up with stories of staying away from eclipse as they harmful in some way, and even though I knew there was no substance to it as I grew up, I couldn’t get myself to break the unwritten … Continue reading
Nowadays, content must be developed to be viewed and interacted with across a range of screen sizes, from smartphones to the widest flat-screens. With devices becoming increasingly abundant in our daily lives, people are shifting from device to device, and … Continue reading
Mobile design is a constant struggle for simplicity. With so little screen space, it can be very challenging to pack the necessary functionality into the design while still keeping it streamlined and intuitive. In order for your users to get … Continue reading
Carnival of Mobilists is a monthly collection of some of the finest in mobile blogging. The latest edition at Tomi Ahonen’s blog covers LBS, gesture, advertising, design strategy and more. It also features my post NFC will make our daily lives … Continue reading
Telecommunication companies are massive corporations that try to pride themselves in customer service. When you really think about it though, these corporations are a virtual monopoly on the way we use smartphones, access the mobile Internet, and transfer ideas to … Continue reading