- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Carnival of the Mobilists #253
- Understanding 'User Needs' a Mobile Social Network can satisfy
- In the mobile world, it is all about the user experience
- Email 2.0: Google Wave solves the “See comments inline” problem
- Weathermob: Express how you feel about the Weather [App Review]
- Love the innovative method Twitter uses to show Ads
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: user profiles
The type of apps you install on your Smartphone can give away lots about your personality, a Cornell University study has found. The apps you add to your Smartphone, from games to stock tickers, can tag you as one of … Continue reading →