- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- Understanding 'User Needs' a Mobile Social Network can satisfy
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
- Touch screen on mobiles is the new black, but will it overshadow the keypad
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Key end-user differentiators of IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem)
- What does Smartphone mean to you?
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: user needs
Product Managers often turn to gathering requirements about their product by talking to the customers, asking them what their requirements are. Talking to internal stakeholders like sales, marketing etc and drawing up a list of features. Sounds like a great … Continue reading