- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Understanding 'User Needs' a Mobile Social Network can satisfy
- What's this Semantic Web and why should I care...
- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: requirements gathering
Product Managers often turn to gathering requirements about their product by talking to the customers, asking them what their requirements are. Talking to internal stakeholders like sales, marketing etc and drawing up a list of features. Sounds like a great … Continue reading