- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- How would you describe your user experience design philosophy in one sentence?
- The Smartphone Apps you use reveal your personality
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- In the mobile world, it is all about the user experience
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- What I want from my Mobile Social Network
- Social networking and the mobile phone
- Understanding 'User Needs' a Mobile Social Network can satisfy
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: requirements gathering
Product Managers often turn to gathering requirements about their product by talking to the customers, asking them what their requirements are. Talking to internal stakeholders like sales, marketing etc and drawing up a list of features. Sounds like a great … Continue reading