- In the mobile world, it is all about the user experience
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Easy is good but it is not enough
- Email 2.0: Google Wave solves the “See comments inline” problem
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- What does Smartphone mean to you?
- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: requirements gathering
Product Managers often turn to gathering requirements about their product by talking to the customers, asking them what their requirements are. Talking to internal stakeholders like sales, marketing etc and drawing up a list of features. Sounds like a great … Continue reading