- Key end-user differentiators of IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem)
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
- What is IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
- About Me
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- User Acceptance is the biggest challenge for Location Based Services (LBS)
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: Product Manager
Product Managers often turn to gathering requirements about their product by talking to the customers, asking them what their requirements are. Talking to internal stakeholders like sales, marketing etc and drawing up a list of features. Sounds like a great … Continue reading