- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Social User Experience with the Facebook Phone
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
- Near Field Communication (NFC) will make our daily lives better
- How would you describe your user experience design philosophy in one sentence?
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Going beyond Usability: The need to design for Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust
- How NOT to design for multiple screens: Pulse iPhone App Usability issues
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: product design
Dr. Eric Schaffer, founder and CEO of Human Factors International talks about his new design approach christened PET Design. It offers a new approach to help companies influence and deepen their interactions with online customers through Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust. … Continue reading