- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- Understanding 'User Needs' a Mobile Social Network can satisfy
- What's this Semantic Web and why should I care...
- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- Is Social TV the next big megatrend
- In the mobile world, it is all about the user experience
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: product design
Dr. Eric Schaffer, founder and CEO of Human Factors International talks about his new design approach christened PET Design. It offers a new approach to help companies influence and deepen their interactions with online customers through Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust. … Continue reading