- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- Nokia on Patterns of Human Interaction: Nokia's solution is no game changer
- Going beyond Usability: The need to design for Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust
- What does Smartphone mean to you?
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: human computer interaction
Nowadays, content must be developed to be viewed and interacted with across a range of screen sizes, from smartphones to the widest flat-screens. With devices becoming increasingly abundant in our daily lives, people are shifting from device to device, and … Continue reading