- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- How NOT to design for multiple screens: Pulse iPhone App Usability issues
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: human computer interaction
Nowadays, content must be developed to be viewed and interacted with across a range of screen sizes, from smartphones to the widest flat-screens. With devices becoming increasingly abundant in our daily lives, people are shifting from device to device, and … Continue reading