- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Understanding 'User Needs' a Mobile Social Network can satisfy
- The Smartphone Apps you use reveal your personality
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
- How NOT to design for multiple screens: Pulse iPhone App Usability issues
- How would you describe your user experience design philosophy in one sentence?
- In the mobile world, it is all about the user experience
- What I want from my Mobile Social Network
- Social networking and the mobile phone
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Tag Archives: human computer interaction
Nowadays, content must be developed to be viewed and interacted with across a range of screen sizes, from smartphones to the widest flat-screens. With devices becoming increasingly abundant in our daily lives, people are shifting from device to device, and … Continue reading