- Free Online Courses in HCI and Game Design from Top Universities
- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- What does Smartphone mean to you?
- Unique features in new Windows Phone 7 Mango
- What does Excellent User Experience mean?
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Category Archives: Social Networking
When I first came across Twitter, I couldn’t understand it. So I can put 140 characters on a web site to tell the world what I am doing at the moment… Who cares? And why would I want to know … Continue reading →
With international favorites like Facebook, Orkut (yes, it’s back) and MySpace gaining traction in Indian markets, it’ll be really difficult for the “me too” websites with a “follow the leader” mentality to hold out in this space. In a product … Continue reading →
Social networking via the mobile phone is a big buzz these days. MOBILE user generated content and social networking was worth 3.45 B in 2006 (don’t have access to current numbers but I bet it’ll be more than double that). … Continue reading →