- Convergence of Terrestrial and Satellite mobile communication systems
- Framework for Designing for Multiple Devices
- What does Smartphone mean to you?
- Getting What You Want From Phone Companies
- Why haven't Video Calls (Mobile Video Telephony) taken off?
- User Experience is a larger concept than Usability
- The Smartphone Apps you use reveal your personality
Melba on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves… nummerupplysningen on Designing for Mobile: Mobile W… Serkan on What I want from my Mobile Soc… http://www.my-debugb… on Is Social TV the next big… http://tinyurl.com/m… on Email 2.0: Google Wave solves…
Author Archives: Sachendra Yadav
I grew up with stories of staying away from eclipse as they harmful in some way, and even though I knew there was no substance to it as I grew up, I couldn’t get myself to break the unwritten … Continue reading
Free online courses from world’s leading universities Human Computer InteractionStanford Mobile User Experience DesignStanford Game Theory Yale Game DesignMIT Computer GraphicsIIT Introduction to Computer GraphicsIIT Besides the free courses there’s also a paid online MS in HCI from DePaul College, … Continue reading
Nowadays, content must be developed to be viewed and interacted with across a range of screen sizes, from smartphones to the widest flat-screens. With devices becoming increasingly abundant in our daily lives, people are shifting from device to device, and … Continue reading